Chaitanya is acknowledged by the community as the voice of sex workers. It is reaching out to 5400 FSWs and got a membership base of 4752 . Chaitanya is independently managing the implementation of CORRIDORS program in Bagalkot district. It is able to create positive behavior among FSWs, particularly on condom usage and health seeking behaviors
- 90 functioning Self-Help Groups (SHG) work with 1075 women. 18 SHGs got loans from various Banks.
- 165 support groups have been formed at the local level; taluk level representatives have been selected; and, the formation of a district level committee is formed.
- 2313 FSWs are in Support Groups.
- Have been able to develop a new generation of leaders, and bring them forward through a process of democratization
- 59 Self Help Groups are got loans from various banks. Total loan amount is Rs. 6500000.
- From this loan they have self employed by doing like Pan Shops, Buying Buffalo etc.
- Good relation built with state level sex workers federation (Sahabhagini).
- Actively participated FSWs in Govt dept activities like, TB training, Prevention of Child labor training, Leprosy training, Leprosy Jatha, World Aids Day and others activities.
- Linkages with ICTC, ART, PPTCT, Care & support (Jeevana Jothi) for counseling and treatment.
- Best CBO Award by NACO.